Monday, October 19, 2009

What if the only thing keeping us from experiencing...

...our divine, eternal nature and self is that we thought/believed it was not possible?

Now with the advent of knowing we are divine and eternal, imagine what that sort of belief tells our physical body.

Okay, I was thinking about how in the big picture since I am not a scientist or a doctor or anything like that (and they can't all seem to agree on everything anyway), in the past when I was told that my physical body must some day decay and fail me and "ta da" I'm dead...so what was a girl to do but believe it.

Now I am beginning to learn that this may not be the case at all.  The truth may be that my entire physical body is regenerated every 7 years to the point that even though my consciousness makes it appear I am still the same body, in truth I am not.

What's a girl to believe?

I figure since the truth seems to be that my mind, beliefs, feelings, thoughts, etc. have the power to influence how my body functions (whether flowing and glowing with well-being or something less than that), why not believe what seems to be the most empowering and harmonizing with well-being. 

No comments:

Post a Comment