Wednesday, October 14, 2009

what if the ultimate mind f*** is...

...the illusion we "own" something...anything.

The older I become in physical earth years the more I realize how much of the beliefs I've "bought" have been pure crap...pure fiction.

All of this has got me pondering then if the ultimate mind f*** is the illusion we "own" anything permanently.  Or if anyone does?  And would we really desire to anyway?

I'm just saying...I mean writing...

...especially if you think you may be the first or only one to ever have a certain idea.  If we truly are all part of one heart and one mind then don't all of us over 13 billion human beings have access to the same mind...the same data...the same ideas?  Plus, I don't know every human being to find out if I am the first.  All I may ever  know is it is new in my awareness, most likely.

And if it is the truth that we are all "part" of the same one heart and one mind, to feel or think I have ownership to something that belongs to the one mind or one heart, well...

It is my finding out about the Universal Law known as the Right of Consciousness that has me pondering such things. 

Right of Consciousness Knowledge: "While it appears external rules govern who owns what, the prevailing law is the Right of Consciousness.  I must love it, know I deserve it and hold a vision for healthy, joyful use of it. Then it comes to me easily.  When I am joined with something I truly deserve by my mental, emotional and spiritual alignment--it is mine by Universal Law.  No one can interfere.  Remember, I am under no laws but God's."  (This quote is from Alan Cohen's book, Relax Into Wealth.)

Now you know about it too.

Tag.  You're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment